Crime Restrictions in "The Hills"

Message added by sevo,

A polite message to all forum users to remain courteous with their replies in this thread. Violations of the common courtesy rule will be met with forum warnings. Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Ink said:

God damn, Tom Clancy's writing this RP.

My homeboy be out here robbing homes like

Splinter-cell-Sm.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=770f

It's easy bro, me and my homies cut the phone lines, and keep Biggie G posted up on the grassy knoll to provide overwatch support while Tony and I set up the ECM, and our boy Shado gonna' hit them homies hard with a breaching charge.

Edited by DasFroggy
Just now, CupcakeCow said:

Gates being climbed over- This is why I suggested we get a barbed wire script in that can be installed by security companies and it will harm players that touch it/climb over it and leave evidence behind! Nice ic solution 😄

It's a very good IC solution to an IC issue, good job!
This thread can probably be closed I think.

• Upvote 1
Just now, DasFroggy said:

It's easy bro, me and my homies cut the phone lines, and kept Biggie G posted up on the grassy knoll to provide overwatch support while Tony and I aet up the ECM, and our boy Shado gonna' hit them homies hard with a breaching charge.

IDK why you're acting like robbing a dumb, naive rich person, should be looked at like some grand heist lmfao. It's extremely simple. You get into their home, if anyone's in there, you make sure they're not a problem, then you take their things 🙂  Not rocket science my friend.

Most wealthy people (who aren't celebrities) don't have heavily fortified homes on the level of a military base. There's no batman type security systems, cameras are pretty much worthless if your face is covered, there's usually just a gate, walls and a home, and usually a safe filled with money and jewels inside.

Just now, Decker said:

IDK why you're acting like robbing a dumb, naive rich person, should be looked at like some grand heist lmfao. It's extremely simple. You get into their home, if anyone's in there, you make sure they're not a problem, then you take their things 🙂  Not rocket science my friend.

Most wealthy people (who aren't celebrities) don't have heavily fortified homes on the level of a military base. There's no batman type security systems, cameras are pretty much worthless if your face is covered, there's usually just a gate, walls and a home, and usually a safe filled with money and jewels inside.

Yeah man, for sure, LOVE reading the news about the dozens of successful heists against the extremely wealthy homes every night. All those breakins where the nannies and guards have been tied up and gagged, for sure, for sure!

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

Yeah man, for sure, LOVE reading the news about the dozens of successful heists against the extremely wealthy homes every night. All those breakins where the nannies and guards have been tied up and gagged, for sure, for sure!

you obviously know nothing about rich people homes, that are usually filled with safes laden with money and jewels!! Literal treasure chests, just waiting to be looted!

and obviously there’s no security measures even though poor ass suburbians usually have at the very least a motion activated doorbell camera 

also lmao at all the Pearl clutching “smh another derailed thread” posts. The topic is literally the feasibility of crime in high income areas, what the hell do you think we’re supposed to be talking about? 

Edited by NickyW
2 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

I love that ur hanging on every single word of what I said and trying to use against me, it's cute bro.

What I said was a simple example used to show how ridiculous Inked's comment about rich people's homes being fortresses with high tech security that batman would be jealous of and no possible chance of being robbed. Newsflash, rich people get robbed too, much more than poor people do. Why? Because rich people have money, poor people don't.

But hey man, I know how it is, lose an argument? Simply resort to being a smartass and nitpickin at everything that was said.

And to call them heists is just ridiculous. If u think robbing some idiotic, most likely mentally ill rich person is so hard that it could be considered a heist, then IDK what to tell u because u clearly don't know anything about criminal activity.

• Gore locked this topic