Community organised race

I've been wondering about what the ruling is on that... for example, if I and a few buddies organise a rally race in which we race/drift down a country road (that means we're isolated and away from the main traffic and that we would set proper boundaries and all the safety measures) and that is something our characters would do according to their past, present experience, would that be okay to do? I had this idea where we could even organise bets and make it something that people could make money off and all that. But first and foremost... would that even be allowed and if so would that be counted as illegal ingame and would we have to do this in secret? Also if it is allowed how many players do you think would actually be interested in something like that?

Street racing happens often and everywhere, and you don't need special permissions for doing this. If you plan on making it a legal sanctioned event, you'd need permissions from the government, and the assistance of PD/FD. Street racing is illegal on the other hand, even if it's at a secluded spot.

• Upvote 1

You have R-Motorsport for legal professional racing. If you wish to participate I believe you need a license. 

As for illegal street racing it happens and it's not a huge secret. But do it properly and on your own risk. To address your concern you don't need permission for that.

• 6 months later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic