Lady Luck

Declan

• 7 months later...

rip.png

shooting.pngdjanmogo.png

fags.png

jokah.png.366040694da2c3c364da60dff3f6a53e.png

HlbJdL0.pngNCAJQGk.pngoJBw6ZG.png

"I was working Twin Towers Correctional Facility on the P.M. shift. Generally, when I came to work I would meet with the other young, equally impressionable, jail deputies. We would complain, moan and cry "will we ever get to go to patrol". After all, some of us had worked there for almost a year. How much could we be expected to endure?

Most of us felt pretty macho. We wanted to go to Sandy Shores Station to "kick butt and take people to jail". We had heard all the war stories about how the Shores Training Officers treated new deputies at the station, but those stories never scared us one bit. Anyway, you knew the stories had to be overly exaggerated. No one would ever disrespect another "experienced officer” like our selves. We weren't cadets anymore. We were full-fledged peace officers."sleepparalyiss.png.81a3452181b07883c9b9ff068a4aa262.png

bweach.png

7406512b2cd01004b9ff56125e48fc1a.pngoeweeee.pngsdfgfgg.png

The afternoon I came to work after dressing in the locker room I went to the briefing room and checked the in-service schedule posted on the wall.  There I discovered I was now assigned to a car with a partner by the name of Freitas.  I had no idea who he was or what his background had been.  When I met him he was a very young athletic man with an extremely sharp uniform appearance.  He seemed smart and very articulate in his speech.391d39131a72b9094b944a02a1622633.jpg

Before joining the LSSD, I was a reserve with the LSPD. My father was a 35-year vet with them and I wanted to follow pop. I saw the same thing, 3 years ago, that I see now. Trainees stayed in the car while the FTO's hung out and drank coffee. Granted, as a reserve I was treated differently, plus maybe having a dad who was a Sergeant 2 at RHD helped, but I still was treated like a trainee and sat in the car sipping coffee and scratching out my PIR's. Also, I know for a fact that LSPD trainees feel the same squeeze as LSSD trainees during their first months on. They sit in the car while their FTO's are hanging out, I know this because I often hook up with a couple of LSPD units from the division that borders my station area.

cityslciker.png.a897816febeaef58fe6f1d423b3997f1.png

dgdfsgdf.pngnoncey.pnglookslikemysampscreen3.pngyesbwuvya.png

shitps.png.54efb30e8ec2fd010b98e3c1c592f1cd.png

wAmaoou.gifUntifffftled-1.pngcowboy.png

sdsfddfgdgf.png.91956ab1a0ec6bcd31bf79c053b0b9f9.png

UntitlbeRUYHed-1.png

prk1.pngwaaaahhhh.pngmooolah.png

waheeey.png

ddfdddfhgjhjukkujk.png

swatandshit.png

wettiesbwuv.png

yeahbigupwetties.jpg

tstopedoited.gif51a78ce0837680676c6148164ff69574.png

ggsdfg_ghtfghj.pngdrakegodman.pngshoesnadshit.png

gentleman.pnginky1.png

inky2.png

Untitled-2.png

RARTED.png

spotlight.png

lookylookymen2.gif

espanyol.png

yyaaheheh_.png

pdrelations.png

pdrelations2.png

jtm.png

fgfgffgfgghhhh.pngrkrotkrrttr.png85gggs.pngfgfgssaaggh.png

When we got back to the car another light bulb went off in my head:  It would be another kicker to place one of our recruitment bumper stickers on their rear bumper.  The Sheriff’s Department had a recruitment campaign for Deputy Sheriffs. Each station was given a bunch of light green bumper stickers with the words “Be A Deputy Sheriff”, the sheriff’s star, and the main phone number.  The objective was to place them on our radio cars and also could be given away as public relations to businesses etc. in the area.  Being public relations conscious as I was – yeah, right – I went back to their car and placed one right smack in the centre of the rear bumper.  That should get a rise out of someone back at their station. 

prank1.png

prank2.png

prank3.pngigotL_ed.png

hynaaaaaa.png

boot1.pngboot2.pngshootshit.png

base.gifbody1.png

hairline.png

rgjgffgkjgf.png

lscounty.png

imagesthatprecededeath.png

Untidfddfdfftled-1.pngtearsofrfears.pngyayayayaya.pngselfcontrol.png

298th.png

raaarted.pngboot123.pngboot345.png

rondoink.pngflashlightwtext.gif

345ffffgg.png

donwlossantos.png

sroll.png

Untsedgfgfgitled-1.png

ripmyg.pngUntifloralmurderertled-2.png

testtstyle.png

ecciejaw.png

babysark1.pngbabyshark2.png

beef124.png

Yyayahehehe_.pngincrediblehulk.pngspepic.pngscreenshotguru.pngshooty1.gif

woohooooooo_.png

noratzone.png

dgffgghjh.pngcopygy.gif

waoohoeoett.png

beanieboy.png

cooliosppole.png

methtings.png

cooliosppole.png

waeootryty.pngarartedting.png

"So here's you. So you had no-hit, as in you had not previously been arrested. I know you were sweating it a little bit," said Kovac.

The Blue Check device basically puts a massive database at law enforcement's fingertips, with results available in seconds.

"So this is important because oftentimes criminals will not carry identification so that law enforcement can't identify them," said Kovac.

Untielfrrtg_tyhhyttled-2.png

waaahhhaaaaaa.png

punked1.png

punked2.png

punked3.png

gnaryguy.png

gdkdfdkfdgh.pngtheresapsideronmywall.png

spiderking.png

cosplay.png

noncey1.png

rockfiordhopeing.png

woahhoooeeee.png