Put giving away ‚‚RP drinks'' under PG clausule

.George

3 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

If they cannot access /bhire, the club owner can always request a blank business script. I really dont see the issue again.

Does this blank business script have a rank system similar to what factions have?

Heres a easy solution to this

How about actually adding a shop menu for bars and clubs, it could easily run the same as a general store would when someone was working it. 

Player rps with bartender about item they want

Clicks y to access menu and requests to buy said item

bartender approves item and its sold to them.

Make it so the menu can sell custom drink items they put into the inventory, by inserting the items for sale into the bar menu and to be able to edit price

So aka 

I put 20 "Corona" items into the menu each priced for $50. 

then player rps buying said corona, bartender approves the purchase and boom player has his useless item he so badly wants. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

While you gave good suggestions regarding how system could be improved, I like how you called it ‚‚useless item'' so many times. To give parallel example how absurd this all sounds, imagine if we had people RP around town being drug dealers, selling ‚‚RP'' drugs instead of real deal. That'd make quite the mess, wouldn't it?

8 hours ago, Rayy said:

How about actually adding a shop menu for bars and clubs, it could easily run the same as a general store would when someone was working it. 

Make it so the menu can sell custom drink items they put into the inventory, by inserting the items for sale into the bar menu and to be able to edit price

So aka 

then player rps buying said corona, bartender approves the purchase and boom player has his useless item he so badly wants. 

I disagree with you calling it a useless item, but the solution in itself is actually pretty good

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/9/2019 at 4:27 PM, Rayy said:

So aka 

+1 for this

• mj2002 locked this topic