Michael "Mike" Waters

Coni

Name: Michael “Mike” Waters
Birthdate: 16th September 1997 (22y old)
Height: 5’9’’ | 1,80m 
Weight: 188lbs | 85kg
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: N/A
Origin: East Los Santos

Alignment:

Chaotic Good / Chaotic Neutral

Michael is a man who tries to be as friendly and forthcoming with people as he can be. He has no issues chatting up total strangers and strike a conversation. He is genuinely nice if people show the same attitude towards him. (The “Good” part)

Despite all this he has his very own world view and let’s nobody interfere with how he wants to live. He makes decisions based on short lived interests rather than well thought through plans which impacts his employment as well as general financial status. It also often gets him into trouble with the law when he enjoys thinks the state deemed not enjoyable (The “Chaotic” part).

While he is friendly and open minded he does have tendencies to rebell. He spares no body part from tattoos. Considerations that should be made like how it impacts future employment never crosses his mind and instead he just does what he likes to do at that moment. He follows the law solely based on the fact that they reflect his personal morals. On topics where they don’t, he sees no reason to follow suit. This includes topics such as violence among consenting adults, the consumption of illegal substances as well as traffic violations. Michael has the potential to harm people but it will most likely never be because of cold hearted or profit oriented motives. Instead it will stem from passion, emotion or personal matter (The “Neutral” part that is still developing in his character)

Background Story:

• Michael grew up in a two parent household in the eastern part of LS
  • His mother was a stay-at-home while his father worked the docks
  • He finished high school with subpar grades; never continued his educational career
  • Started working at the docks right after his high school graduation
  • Moved out of his parents house at the age of 19; 1st time confronted with living expenses
  • Got into tattoo art as well as motorcycle riding (the latter was not affordable at the time)
  • Inch by inch got himself more tattoos on his body and started to practice on himself
  • Remained employed at the docks until the age of 21; Quit after that

Everything from here on out is IC

• Found a position as trainee at the Alamo Tattoo Parlor
  • Managed to afford his first motorcycle and got fully enveloped in this hobby
  • Found a second interest in fishing (and water motorcycles aka Jets)
  • Got bored due to the isolation of Sandy Shores
  • Met a couple guys from the Devil's Bastards Motorcycle Club in Cypress Flats, East LS
  • Found a more challenging trainee position at the Mirror Park Tattoo Parlor
  • Decided to pack his bags and move out to El Burro Heights

Rest is happening IC and will be documented by screenshots

Edited by Coni
  • Upvote 2

Those where just experimental shots where I used the /blindfold method. I don't like it though, I prefer doing the other style  so I think I will default to that. Thanks for the compliment and Feedback!

EDIT: @akari The question mark was by accident, sorry ? I just noticed yesterday while going through the thread.

Edited by Coni
Had a question mark that made me seem unthankful for the feedback which I am not. Much appreciated!
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic