Using GTA Online crew system to create custom shirts

WirelessMind

Short description: GTA Online crew system to have clothes with custom logo's and so on.

Detailed description: Basically just make some sort of a system like the crew system on GTA Online where you can have different clothes items with specific custom logos on them. Not really sure how to explain it because I'm not sure if it's possible on Rage but it's just an idea. 

Commands to add: All depends how the system works if it works at all.

Items to add: The clothes items that are able to have the custom logos.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It could improve variants of clothes used on the server, it would also help business's have mandatory employee outfits.

Additional information: Again I still don't know if it's possible but it's a cool idea that I'm not the best at explaining but I'm sure people can bring up ideas in the replies.

3 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

This has been suggested before a few times. Nervous will not alliw it as people will see their mostly hilarious crew emblemes on bikers backs, tshirts or as tattoos. 

However I'm still for it. ?

Only way really to be able to do so, should be via an application where staff approves an emblem.

Once the application is approved then it is made in-game and added to said faction.

Although I highly doubt that RageMP allows this anyway..

Edited by Vash Baldeus