[GUIDE] High-quality character images (Menyoo)

6 hours ago, Lance said:

After I completed Step 4, I got this when I tried to get IG.

Lf1Riby.png

EDIT: I uninstalled ASI Loader and game worked again. Anyone knows what might be the problem and how to fix it?

Hiya! This is an issue that I had originally and there is a lot of solutions we can try! First of all, by ASI loader, which part did you mean? If this is an issue, please try and actually skip step 4 entirely and see if it works without any of the OpenIV files in your folder.

If you still want to give it a go:

• Select Safe Mode after the game crashes - this may give the game a chance to just have a rethink and realise it's all okay.
  • Start Steam as Admin - this is what solved it for me, I even went the extra mile and changed the GTA5 properties to launch as admin as well.
  • Check that all your files are in the correct place.
  • Go to your Firewall/Antivirus and ensure that all version of GTA5 and/or OpenIV are allowed.
9 hours ago, luna said:

Hiya! This is an issue that I had originally and there is a lot of solutions we can try! First of all, by ASI loader, which part did you mean? If this is an issue, please try and actually skip step 4 entirely and see if it works without any of the OpenIV files in your folder.

If you still want to give it a go:

• Select Safe Mode after the game crashes - this may give the game a chance to just have a rethink and realise it's all okay.
  • Start Steam as Admin - this is what solved it for me, I even went the extra mile and changed the GTA5 properties to launch as admin as well.
  • Check that all your files are in the correct place.
  • Go to your Firewall/Antivirus and ensure that all version of GTA5 and/or OpenIV are allowed.

Thanks, I reinstalled my whole GTA since I had some random mods/files in the folder, now my game is completely clean and everything works. 

Well now I got it to work I'm very confused by all the attribute names and numbers(In gtaw it can be anything, in menyoo 10,15,20 etc), can't even find an option to change my hair and my char has tonns of tattoos so I'll have to go IG and find out which ones.

Just now, Lance said:

Thanks, I reinstalled my whole GTA since I had some random mods/files in the folder, now my game is completely clean and everything works. 

Well now I got it to work I'm very confused by all the attribute names and numbers(In gtaw it can be anything, in menyoo 10,15,20 etc), can't even find an option to change my hair and my char has tonns of tattoos so I'll have to go IG and find out which ones.

I can post the conversions if that would help you? I've almost got all of them figured out ^^

42 minutes ago, luna said:

I can post the conversions if that would help you? I've almost got all of them figured out ^^

If it's not hard for you I'd greatly appreciate it!

Also is it possible to completely remove my characters shirt? Can't seem to find the option to remove the undershirt and it's quite annoying.

Edited by Lance
1 hour ago, Lance said:

If it's not hard for you I'd greatly appreciate it!

Also is it possible to completely remove my characters shirt? Can't seem to find the option to remove the undershirt and it's quite annoying.

Accessories/Tops is the undershirt and Tops2 is the normal tops. Should be the same value to remove the undershirt, 2,3 or 4. Take your time to experiment with each setting until you get the hang of it.

32 minutes ago, Law said:

Accessories/Tops is the undershirt and Tops2 is the normal tops. Should be the same value to remove the undershirt, 2,3 or 4. Take your time to experiment with each setting until you get the hang of it.

Yeah found it already, seems like there's not a lot of tattoo options in Menyoo and my character has quite a bit of them though.

11 minutes ago, Lance said:

Yeah found it already, seems like there's not a lot of tattoo options in Menyoo and my character has quite a bit of them though.

I found there to be more tattoo options than there are in-game. May need to explore more menus.

I managed to create my char, found all tats, everything good, thanks a lot for help everyone. My friend also made a character and I got his file in my Outfits folder, but how to get my char and my friends char on the pic at the same time?

• Kaz pinned this topic
  • Kaz unpinned this topic