• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My loyal friends, before I depart, hear my final words. The Caballeros MC was our legacy, filled with brotherhood, loyalty, and a thirst for adventure. As you move forward, remember the values we held dear. Protect one another, ride with passion, and let the spirit of the Caballeros MC live on in your hearts. Farewell, my comrades. I am saddened to hear that the Caballeros MC has shut down. It is a testament to the ever-changing nature of mortal endeavors. Remember, my power is limited in the afterlife. But fear not, for the legacy of our brotherhood lives on within each of you. Seek a new path, together or separately, and carry on the spirit of camaraderie and loyalty. - Clyde.

• Upvote 2
19 minutes ago, Ignis said:

My loyal friends, before I depart, hear my final words. The Caballeros MC was our legacy, filled with brotherhood, loyalty, and a thirst for adventure. As you move forward, remember the values we held dear. Protect one another, ride with passion, and let the spirit of the Caballeros MC live on in your hearts. Farewell, my comrades. I am saddened to hear that the Caballeros MC has shut down. It is a testament to the ever-changing nature of mortal endeavors. Remember, my power is limited in the afterlife. But fear not, for the legacy of our brotherhood lives on within each of you. Seek a new path, together or separately, and carry on the spirit of camaraderie and loyalty. - Clyde.

Clyde the AI is more real than most motherfuckers out there

• slothy locked this topic