Petty Insults/Toxicity

I've been looking through a couple suggestions to see if there's any good ones and I saw a suggestion that @tampaaaposted about "toxicity" I looked through the replies and I agreed but I also found some other comments that would be useful. Toxicity should definitely be a rule, but from what other comments said people are getting permanently banned for saying small words... Toxicity should be totally forbidden, but this can easily be voided by /blockpm, blocking on discord, blocking on forums etc. But another thing I saw was that the punishments for toxicity is too severe. Disciplinary actions such as bans, admin jails, kicks, and warnings are to learn your lesson from the first time. Toxicity gives you the same punishment as what a hacker or a mass deathmatcher would get, a permanent ban or a ban for a couple of months. I feel like a couple of chances should be given out before toxicity turns into a permanent ban, maybe 1 or 2 chances? I just think it shouldn't be an immediate ban and also I seen people getting banned in-game for being toxic on discord which I feel doesn't make any sense. I just feel these small reports about petty kindergarten insults shouldn't be reported, it should be deleted and forgotten about. I find it very immature that people report for small insults, if you can handle all the kidnapping, sex, murder, robberies, and all the violence, you should be able to handle insults that shouldn't hurt anybody. Don't get it all mixed up because I do think toxicity should be a rule, I don't think it should be so severe. I don't fully agree with tampaaa but I do agree on the fact that it's too severe. Everyone can have their own opinion replying to this suggestion!

For example, reports like this:

What is this example supposed to represent? The player involved got told to be more considerate, and thats it. Not permanently banned. You don't get permanently banned for a single instance of insulting of toxicity. They give you the chances youre mentioning, so what needs to change?

What I don't understand is why the community as a whole should give more leeway to players that are sometimes toxic or insulting. Why are you not asking people to be less toxic?

2 hours ago, mj2002 said:

What is this example supposed to represent? The player involved got told to be more considerate, and thats it. Not permanently banned. You don't get permanently banned for a single instance of insulting of toxicity. They give you the chances youre mentioning, so what needs to change?

What I don't understand is why the community as a whole should give more leeway to players that are sometimes toxic or insulting. Why are you not asking people to be less toxic?

like i said, i also mentioned the petty reports that need to just be thrown in the garbage and that was one of them. a lot of players get pbanned for petty insults and i've seen it multiple times but a nigga gets admin jailed for deathmatching and RKing, just makes no sense to me.

There is a 0 toxicity policy rule.

Players are allowed to report. If it becomes habitual that they are reporting for petty reasons or revenge reporting that wastes everyone's time, then the handling administrator will deal with it when it comes up.

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic