Find people interested in your RP projects

Sunni

Concept: Drug trafficking organization

Details: I'm looking for people that would want to develop an organization with me. DTO (Drug trafficking organization) is just for fun and I'm sure we will never replicate real life DTOs. Although DTO as an idea seems like a power machine and I'm looking for great minds to join me on this journey 🙂 If you have ideas where we could develop this - I'm looking for you! DM me or add me on Discord (imu_pertrauka)

See this thread below for references:

Edited by imu_pertrauka
On 12/29/2023 at 1:16 AM, imu_pertrauka said:

Concept: Drug trafficking organization

Details: I'm looking for people that would want to develop an organization with me. DTO (Drug trafficking organization) is just for fun and I'm sure we will never replicate real life DTOs. Although DTO as an idea seems like a power machine and I'm looking for great minds to join me on this journey 🙂 If you have ideas where we could develop this - I'm looking for you! DM me or add me on Discord (imu_pertrauka)

See this thread below for references:

I'm joking about DTO.

But I am looking for motivated players to roleplay with and develop our characters? To tell a story more or less. Forget making a faction 🙂 More or so I'm looking for funny people to chat with on Discord 🙂 Also if you're new and would like to RP with me - please PM me or add me on Discord. I will teach you 🙂 

Concept: Cyber crime (hacking) ring

Details: It would be awesome to have a dedicated group of players interested in realistic portrayal of  hacking; this could also overlap with other types of white collar crime. Players with an understanding that real life hacking isn't how it appears on TV (like so many other things) is critical. Bonus points for those interested in cyberpunk culture. The vast majority of hackers try to remain anonymous in real life, so there certainly would need to be some some suspension of disbelief.

Reach out on Discord if you want to brainstorm 😀

• Upvote 3
5 hours ago, Olivia said:

Concept: Cyber crime (hacking) ring

Details: It would be awesome to have a dedicated group of players interested in realistic portrayal of  hacking; this could also overlap with other types of white collar crime. Players with an understanding that real life hacking isn't how it appears on TV (like so many other things) is critical. Bonus points for those interested in cyberpunk culture. The vast majority of hackers try to remain anonymous in real life, so there certainly would need to be some some suspension of disbelief.

Reach out on Discord if you want to brainstorm 😀

I was told that this concept was banned.

2 hours ago, Connor Lynch said:

Concept: Armenian Power (AP)

Details: I'm working on starting a project to RP the Armenian Power. Our aim is to focus on character development and take our time with this.

Hit me up via PM if you are interested or have any questions.

• Upvote 1

Chasing a crew to do some mining, prospecting, aggregates, or similar RP. Shoot me a message if this tickles your fancy.

I'm Aussie - just as a point about timezones/activity.

• Upvote 1