Increase in desync after 3.0

RennSportAMG

During last night's SAMRA event we noticed some serious desync issues, which weren't prevalent before the 3.0 update. As far as I know car or object count didn't influence the amount of desync in one way or another. Contradicting the earlier, these issues can't be recreated at an indoor kart track with higher concentration of people and objects, nor there is any desync to begin with. 

Has anyone else experienced issues of the same nature? 

The same happens during the peak hours with mapping and it is way clearer. Mapping is smooth during the morning / afternoon where there are usually around 250/300 people at best. As soon as the server gets busier, the mapping system goes all chonky and becomes really really tedious and not enjoyable to map.

It has been like this for a whole long time now, but I cannot exactly point out when it happened because I sporadically map.

• 2 weeks later...

For the most part? My lags have decreased and I can actually drive (to an extent, im still a terrible driver.) There are a few incidents when the server gets laggy but otherwise, the server has been working very well for me. No complaints. Maybe if you could narrow down on what causes you the major lag spikes, we may be able to investigate them together? Or walk through the different troubleshooting steps and procedures.