𝓐𝓭π“ͺ π“˜π“Ώπ”‚ 𝓕π“ͺ𝓷 𝓒𝓡𝓾𝓫

3 minutes ago, LaceUpBrah said:

Username: JamaicanKing

Comment: Damn, can't believe this is the same girl that I used to share a meal with at work.. always knew something was wrong but.. jesus fuck.

Username:Β #1 fan

Comment:Β what do u know about her?? what did u eat together, do u know what she wore or smelled like?Β 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, ada ivy fangirl said:

Comment:Β what do u know about her?? what did u eat together, do u know what she wore or smelled like?Β 

Β 

Comment: I'd rather not give any specific details just because I don't really want to go on her radar but we were pretty close a couple of years ago and she was just like everybody else, most of the time at least.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, LaceUpBrah said:

Β 

Comment: I'd rather not give any specific details just because I don't really want to go on her radar but we were pretty close a couple of years ago and she was just like everybody else, most of the time at least.

Comment:Β i promise she's harmless u can email me with any details if u'd like (do not give them to any detective though that would do her harm)

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, ada ivy fangirl said:

StrengthΒ (Miguel) 11 - 2 (pity)

Username: ada ivy fangirl #0 (((Posted using a VPN, showcasing the user's location to be within the San Fierro area.))
Comment: This is a lie, clearly you do not know Ada, she is a former police officer and is jacked, some skinny little sureno would have his spne broken, I think you are a fake fan and don't even know morse code.Β  This woman could have broken MY spine in two.. ur just a pathetic fake fan, almost as pathetic as pena (I doubt he could even handle wearing a plate carrier.)

I've seen Ada while she was a police officer, she saved my life, who are you, a total stranger to claim to be her number one fan? Although you are right, there is no way such a noble woman would 'murder' 7 people (Allegedly according to the Los Santos Sherriff's Department who's Gang Division murder dozens of minorities a year.) I think the real murderers here are the deputies who are so eager to hunt down and detain a true American Hero, this woman is amazing, without her I'd likely be shot dead by some vile criminals... possibly even the Los Santos Sheriffs Department themselves?Β 

I feel sorry for those innocent children who have been murdered by racist, hateful gangs within the Los Santos Sherriff's Department, for the families of those murdered... yet they seem so obsessed with Ada- why? Because she is a former Police Officer and the unprofessional Los Santos Sherriff's Department have framed many in the past for their own crimes. There is hours and hours of footage online of the Los Santos Sherriff's Department arguing with the Los Santos Police Department on the internet, clearly there is bad blood... so I ask one simple question, if the Los Santos Sherriff's Department can frame an innocent minority for a crime they did not commit, is it really beyond them to frame this wonderful woman, a true American Hero? No, it isn't and I wouldn't be surprised if these murders were all cover ups for the crimes of various members of the Los Santos Sherriff's Department.Β 

So I ask once more, be weary of the lies spoken by the Los Santos Sherriff's Department and acknowledge that I, a humble investment analyst, a follower of this American Hero am the true number one fan of Ada Ivy, and that I am the only one who understands Ada Ivy.Β 

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Zetara said:

Username: ada ivy fangirl #0 (((Posted using a VPN, showcasing the user's location to be within the San Fierro area.))
Comment: This is a lie, clearly you do not know Ada, she is a former police officer and is jacked, some skinny little sureno would have his spne broken, I think you are a fake fan and don't even know morse code.Β  This woman could have broken MY spine in two.. ur just a pathetic fake fan, almost as pathetic as pena (I doubt he could even handle wearing a plate carrier.)

I've seen Ada while she was a police officer, she saved my life, who are you, a total stranger to claim to be her number one fan? Although you are right, there is no way such a noble woman would 'murder' 7 people (Allegedly according to the Los Santos Sherriff's Department who's Gang Division murder dozens of minorities a year.) I think the real murderers here are the deputies who are so eager to hunt down and detain a true American Hero, this woman is amazing, without her I'd likely be shot dead by some vile criminals... possibly even the Los Santos Sheriffs Department themselves?Β 

I feel sorry for those innocent children who have been murdered by racist, hateful gangs within the Los Santos Sherriff's Department, for the families of those murdered... yet they seem so obsessed with Ada- why? Because she is a former Police Officer and the unprofessional Los Santos Sherriff's Department have framed many in the past for their own crimes. There is hours and hours of footage online of the Los Santos Sherriff's Department arguing with the Los Santos Police Department on the internet, clearly there is bad blood... so I ask one simple question, if the Los Santos Sherriff's Department can frame an innocent minority for a crime they did not commit, is it really beyond them to frame this wonderful woman, a true American Hero? No, it isn't and I wouldn't be surprised if these murders were all cover ups for the crimes of various members of the Los Santos Sherriff's Department.Β 

So I ask once more, be weary of the lies spoken by the Los Santos Sherriff's Department and acknowledge that I, a humble investment analyst, a follower of this American Hero am the true number one fan of Ada Ivy, and that I am the only one who understands Ada Ivy.Β 

Comment: i will fucking kill you

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, ada ivy fangirl said:

Comment: i will fucking kill you

Username: #0 Ada Ivy fan
Comment: you are not fit to follow this American Hero, Ada Ivy, you are a criminal... Ada chose to save my life- you are but vermin, I wouldn't be surprised if you were a plant for the Los Santos Sherriff's Department, trying to arrest this American Hero.Β 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Zetara said:

Username: #0 Ada Ivy fan
Comment: you are not fit to follow this American Hero, Ada Ivy, you are a criminal... Ada chose to save my life- you are but vermin, I wouldn't be surprised if you were a plant for the Los Santos Sherriff's Department, trying to arrest this American Hero.Β 

Comment:Β i will do very bad things to you and you will not see it coming

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, ada ivy fangirl said:

Comment:Β i will do very bad things to you and you will not see it coming

Username: Ada Fan #0

Comment: Yes, I am aware you are in the Los Santos Department's OSS division..Β  Ada is likely watching this thread she knows how fake you are.Β 

• Upvote 1