Bring back 100hp.

ZaE

Detailed Description: 

Bring back 100HP and remove the new addition where all players automatically have 50hp.

Relevant Commands/Items: N/A

How will it benefit the server? I have only seen negative response to this addition. At the very least you could try and level it out by removing crosshairs. I don't know why it was thought of to decrease the overall health of EVERYONE ON THE SERVER only for people that use drugs. Just remove drug HP in total if that's what you all are trying to avoid. I could probably give a better explanation and suggestion of why this will affect the server in a negative way but im really busy IRL. Hopefully some like-minded people can comment on this thread and give their personal reasons why this addition should be reverted. This is like punishing an entire class for something a small group of kids do/did, not every player on the server needs to be affected because of a drug update and I would rather have drug HP entirely removed and let people have fair fights all around. One shot to the head at damn near any distance from any gun is going to torch a person...I can only imagine what the Navy Rifle is gonna do to people. 

Maybe I should give it time to getting used too, maybe I shouldn't. I don't really know. If anything this is going to increase the use of drug stacking not decrease it.

Pretty good update other than that tho.

Edited by ZaE
  • Upvote 9