Roger's Scrapyard Suggestion

Keefen

Detailed Description

Pretend someone has leased Roger's Scrapyard. What I'm suggesting would be that when / if LEO's actually confiscate vehicles, like permanently, they be brought to this scrapyard, where they're either sold or given to the yard and scrapped, or a vehicle owner could bring their own in to scrap, which then would produce the script item Metal Parts, for the scrap yard owner to distribute to the server. 

Relevant Commands/Items

/sendtoscrap OR /scrapyard 

How will it benefit the server?

It would add another layer to the whole thing surrounding metal parts on the server and such, like right now, metal parts AFAIK only come from illegally chopping vehicles. Also would produce more unique roleplay, and also as mentioned above, players could choose to scrap their vehicles at an actual yard rather than just a magical command etc.

• Upvote 10
9 minutes ago, Daylong said:

it would require a lot of contributions from various instances, but the end product is nice - you dont need to rely on illegal connections for scrap metal, which is super extra. i like it, but i am interested in how this would be implemented

It would most definitely require a lot of thought and capable people to pull it off, but I have no doubt in my mind that if it's approved in the first place, it could happen.

Edited by Keefen
  • Upvote 1