W/S Terror Town 13

XIK

Hello! And welcome to the Vex-Mex family. My name is Tomas, but you can call me "Spooks". I am thrilled that you'll be joining our team. Each and every day, we serve our customers exceptional food, with impecable service. We take pride in everything that we do. And after this week's online seminar, I'm sure you'll fit right in. I like to think I see things in people. To begin, I'd like to talk about the cornerstone of the Vex-Mex brand. Communication. As an employee of Vex-Mex, you set the tone for the entire dining experience. Be mindful of what your words, and behavior communicate to our guests. Always be aware of your posture, remember to stand up straight. Your customers and your back will thank you for it. Put effort into your appearance, all employees are required to dress appropriately. Keep your uniform clean, and pressed. If you want respect, you must look respectable. Speak in complete sentences, we never use one word greetings like "Hey" or "Yeah?" Always make eye contact, and finally, whenever you're with a customer or not, remain composed. Inside, you can be thinking about your homework, or friends, or your side business, but no one should ever know it. Because at Vex-Mex, someone... Is always watching. So dont forget to smile! Thats all for today, see you next time when we'll be discussing cleanliness.

Edited by Sim
  • Upvote 9
  • Applaud 1
  • XIK changed the title to W/S Terror Town 13
  • khadijeh. locked this topic
  • Igloo unlocked this topic