Me, Myself and I.

SULLI

This thread will follow my character Faith Berkeley and document her slow descent into madness. I aim to realistically portray someone with a serious mental illness who has been left to deal with it alone for the majority of her life. This character will suffer with severe antisocial personality disorder and Schizophrenia stemming from an accident she was involved in as a child resulting in head trauma and a brain injury. Background information and all other character information will come through the screenshots I'll provide here. Enjoy!

Schizophrenia

A long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

Antisocial Personality Disorder

A particularly challenging type of personality disorder characterized by impulsive, irresponsible and often criminal behavior. Someone with antisocial personality disorder will typically be manipulative, deceitful and reckless, and will not care for other people's feelings.

Disclaimer. Some content may be NSFW which I'll put in spoilers just in case!

Edited by SULLI
  • Upvote 8