Texture loss

Jidosko

So ever since the last update (the one with the breakin overhaul) whenever there are more than ~250 players online my textures take like 10-20 seconds to load. I never had that issue before, I even lowered my graphics. Still the same problem. When I tried different servers in rage/FiveM, the game ran smoothly without any issues or textures loss. Any help is appreciated cause rn the game is unplayable for me.

23 minutes ago, MarcoEL said:

Always crashing around Davis, mostly when trucking.

Don't know what the issue is, maybe VGR or L.A Roads, but it's very annoying plus massive texture loss around that place.

Is it a recent event? I'm trying to find people whose game ran smoothly up until the 2.9 update.

Got a bit of an update. 

So I did a clean reinstall of GTAV, RAGEMP, FIVEM. I've been stress testing the game both in GTA:O and FIVEM without any texture loss. The moment I logged in GTAW (in Paleto Bay) and tried to drive around I instantly had texture loss. 

Right now I'm like 99% sure that the issue is server-side and I doubt there's anything we can do to fix it, which sucks cause that makes it un-playable. 

• Upvote 2