Create boxing/MMA gloves item that will reduce punching damage

Detailed Description

Simply create an item that you can equip or have in your inventory that will reduce your punching damage. Or just introduce a command that will automatically lower damage dealt. There could even be a variety of heavier/lighter gloves. 

Relevant Commands/Items

/boxgloves

/mmagloves

Boxing/mma gloves item that you can equip or have placed in your inventory.

How will it benefit the server?

It will make life easier for the whole boxing/MMA scene and also for people sparring in gyms. What is more, it will make all martial arts events more enjoyable for spectators. It's really awkward that there are no judges on the scorecards during events and that every single match ends in a 10-20 second KO. Even worse when there are multiple rounds after each KO. Longer matches could bring more roleplay to the martial arts community and even maybe introduce proper rounds and judging. This would also make people have actual coaches in their corners between rounds. Should not be that difficult to create a command/item that will lower your punching damage. It's a simple suggestion but can push the martial arts scene to the next level.

• Upvote 4
27 minutes ago, Narco said:

Yes please! I tried to find some MMA gloves although couldn't find any that looked anywhere decent although these boxing gloves look pretty nice even though they're kind of large. +1

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/eup-boxing-gloves-unlocked 

7d5309-5-EUP.png 

I mean you can just put leather gloves on via /gloves and roleplay it as 4 ounce MMA gloves. I doubt that we will ever see a custom mod for MMA gloves added. Would be really cool though.

• 5 months later...