[BLOG] Review-Qween.com | Campese’s Trattoria

Username: greasemonkey33

Comment: YOU A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH DONT FUCKING INSULT THIS PLACE EVER AGAIN. You have no  FUCKING culture or FUCKING respect for places like this, you stupid dumb cow bitch. I go here EVERYTIME these PROUD HARD WORKING MEN OPEN and I get the BEST FUCKING LASAGNA OF MY FUCKING LIFE, YOU HEAR? I BEEN GOING HERE SINCE THIS PLACE WAS CALLED GIOVANNIS. Stupid bitch. I GET THE BEST SERVICE OF MY LIFE HERE. THESE ITALIAN MEN KNOW CLASS. YOU DON'T. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RESPECT, DUMB BITCH. FUCK YOU. AND FUCK YOUR STUPID ASS REVIEW SERVICE. GO CHOW DOWN ON SOME FUCKING PIG SLOP. AND WHOEVER CAMPESE WAS??? MOTHERFUCKER HAD CLASS, RESPECT TO HIM. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Username: gabagool

Comment: Did you hear about the Italian chef who died? He pasta way. He just ran out of thyme. Here today, gone tomato. His wife is still upset, cheese still not over it. We never sausage a tragedy coming. Ashes to ashes, crust to crust. There’s just not mushroom for Italian chefs in today’s world. Want to know what the rough parts of Italy are called? The spaghetto. Don’t call yourself Italian if you weren’t baptized in marinara sauce. You are literally too stupid to insult.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 1