Charge medical / hospital fees if you're player killed

Just now, GothAngelSinner said:

Tell me, where do you spawn when you've been player killed?

That's not the point; Your character, to an extent, is seen as dead. The RP you had with the people that killed your character, is /done/. From that point forwards, neither party can recognize each other.

The spawning at the hospital thing is literally just a cliché.  

• Upvote 1

Asides from all this. You gotta remember.. This would cause a TON of OOC crying.

The last time I got PK'd.. It was voided due to DM. Imagine for /every/ DM situation /everyone/ making refund requests for the hospital bills. It'd just be a headache for staff.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, AdamZZ said:

That's not the point; Your character, to an extent, is seen as dead. The RP you had with the people that killed your character, is /done/. From that point forwards, neither party can recognize each other.

The spawning at the hospital thing is literally just a cliché.  

That is the point exactly. You spawn at a hospital for a reason. You've been treated by medical professionals passively while not knowing what lead up to your injuries or who has done it. 

2 minutes ago, AdamZZ said:

Asides from all this. You gotta remember.. This would cause a TON of OOC crying.

The last time I got PK'd.. It was voided due to DM. Imagine for /every/ DM situation /everyone/ making refund requests for the hospital bills. It'd just be a headache for staff.

If you've been PK'd unjustly, you're going to have to make a refund request anyway for all of the items you've dropped - so no... this will not increase any workload on staff. 

1 minute ago, GothAngelSinner said:

That is the point exactly. You spawn at a hospital for a reason. You've been treated by medical professionals passively while not knowing what lead up to your injuries or who has done it. 

No. Again. That story arc is complete. Not only you can't Rp that, the people that did it to you can't RP remembering killing your character. Because that's what a PK is supposed to be seen as; Your character dying. Just from an OOC perspective, it not being perma. - If you get PK'd with a shot to the head, you can't RP being treated. It's as simple as that. Lmao

Just now, AdamZZ said:

No. Again. That story arc is complete. Not only you can't Rp that, the people that did it to you can't RP remembering killing your character. Because that's what a PK is supposed to be seen as; Your character dying. Just from an OOC perspective, it not being perma. - If you get PK'd with a shot to the head, you can't RP being treated. It's as simple as that. Lmao

Your character doesn't just die from an OOC perspective. It has an in-character value, hence why you can't go start shit down in the Davis projects, get PK'd, then come back and try to be buddy buddy with gang members a few days later. When you're PK'd you've been seriously injured to the point that you've been put in a "coma" of sorts temporarily and you forget about the events that led up to it.

4 minutes ago, GothAngelSinner said:

While I don't disagree with the idea of charging people for medical services. This point is wrong. If you ar PKd you are dead for that timeline that led to you dying. You aren't treated by medical staff. You just have to spawn SOMEWHERE. The cemetery or the morgue would be a little morbid. 

I think if you have medical RP, at a hospital where you actually RP with other people, not just NPC. You could pay which would entice more people to RP in the hospital. Doesn't really make sense to pay FD for medical treatment at the hospital when they don't even run the hospital. 

Ita a decent start of an idea I think you need to do a little more research though. 

2 minutes ago, GothAngelSinner said:

Your character doesn't just die from an OOC perspective. It has an in-character value, hence why you can't go start shit down in the Davis projects, get PK'd, then come back and try to be buddy buddy with gang members a few days later. When you're PK'd you've been seriously injured to the point that you've been put in a "coma" of sorts temporarily and you forget about the events that led up to it.

Theres.. Rules.. About Revenge Killing, Coming back to the place of your death and so on. I think you're getting abit confused in all honesty