Lucky7 | Sports Betting | Open Daily |Premier League & UEFA

Pádraig

Just now, VisioningHail said:

I am sorry that you feel that way, however we have had this rule since the beginning of our company, and we have many customers that can answer to that. The 90 minute rule is an industry standard in betting. We will happily refund you the bets you made on the two other games.

Maybe, maybe not. Still you can't edit the initial betting table after the bets are made. Or at least notify the customers. Id like a refund for my other two games.

And for the record. The 90 rule overall is a real buzzkiller.

Just now, Tr1bal said:

Maybe, maybe not. Still you can't edit the initial betting table after the bets are made. Or at least notify the customers. Id like a refund for my other two games.

And for the record. The 90 rule overall is a real buzzkiller.

We have not edited anything, other than adding new bets. The rules have been laid there, we are sorry that you missed the bold writing right beside the template that you have to copy. Consider your other two bets re-funded.

1 minute ago, VisioningHail said:

This game ended with 3 - 2 for England, thanks for everybody that bet and we will be taking bets for tomorrows game between France and Germany!

3-1 you mean. Italy's second goal was scored in 90+7.

https://help.ladbrokes.com/s/article/LB-90-minute-Football-Bets

Injury time is still included in match betting - even though the market is commonly referred to as "90 minute" betting, it is to make the distinction between normal time and extra time. In the Colombia v England match at the 2018 World Cup for example, England were 1-0 up until Colombia equalised 3 minutes into injury time. Despite Colombia's equaliser coming in the 93rd minute, it counts as normal time and so the result was a draw (1-1).

9 hours ago, Caracosa said:

You are so right. I have read through the rule correctly myself too now. I was going mad about the rule on how can such and un logical thing can even exist. It makes ALOT more sense now.

Spoiler

"What this means is the market you’re betting on will be resulted after 90 minutes, and will not include extra-time or penalties. However, it does include stoppage time added by the referee for injuries, penalties etc."

https://thefootytipster.com/football-betting-in-90-minutes/

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:52 PM, VisioningHail said:

image.png.c479208048436cddaf30812ba8ef0a4b.png

The game has ended in a 0-0 draw at the 90 minute mark, good luck on the next game tomorrow for Spain vs England!

That means it was still Italy's win in normal time and I expect my winnings.

5 hours ago, Tr1bal said:

You are so right. I have read through the rule correctly myself too now. I was going mad about the rule on how can such and un logical thing can even exist. It makes ALOT more sense now.

Reveal hidden contents

"What this means is the market you’re betting on will be resulted after 90 minutes, and will not include extra-time or penalties. However, it does include stoppage time added by the referee for injuries, penalties etc."

https://thefootytipster.com/football-betting-in-90-minutes/

That means it was still Italy's win in normal time and I expect my winnings.

We are sorry that you feel that way, we have had this discussions with many of our customers and we have decided it is easier for everyone to follow down to every word what is written in bold.

If you do not like our terms and conditions we are sorry but we cannot do anything else for you. 

However we will will be re-launching NBA bets tonight!

Edited by VisioningHail
  • Cara locked this topic