Add more vehicular Pay n Sprays

Matt.

1 minute ago, CodenameTim said:

Yea I already thought about that and agree with that. Feel free to post some suggestions for locations in this thread.

I have to say I'm kind of against this idea, or at least the repairs should cost more - we want to lean towards roleplaying with mechanics rather than automated repairs. At the moment I believe a mechanic is charged $300?

20 hours ago, mattmocz said:

Earlier on the discord someone was complaining that there was only one PnS for cars and it was being camped by police so I feel like it is worthwhile adding a few more around the map.

I'd suggest reporting those players who are camping Pay n Spray's. There really isn't any IC reason why they would automatically assume someone would go and change their car colour if they lost them - IRL it does not happen at all. I didn't sit at mechanic garages all night after I lost someone in a pursuit IRL, expecting them to turn up. It's clearly metagaming (using OOC knowledge that you can only repair your car at that one point, for an IC gain).

Edited by Smithy

Or you could open up the possibilities for the player-ran garages to peform those operations. I don't think we should increase the script presence until it's clear there aren't enough mechanics to work with it. I've been offering floor price fixes to cars anywhere so far and it went pretty good.

There will be more pay and sprays to work with as the script area expands anyway, right?

1 hour ago, AVRO DANKASTER said:

There will be more pay and sprays to work with as the script area expands anyway, right?

True, at least it is expected to be that way. With that being said, I believe it'll be harmless to forward this suggestion. Feel free to create additional suggestions if you've got nice ideas on how to improve the server.