Extra clothing (not extra skins, read)

Anubis

Detailed Description

Add the ability to add "Shirt 2", "Shirt 3", "Undershirt 2", "Undershirt 3", "Details 2" and so on, unlimited times.

Some uniforms can be combined, but the best fit is another shirt or undershirt when you already have one. As well as for details and accessories - some of them adds just a radio device, and the another adds special pants, for example, so it'll be very nice to have the option to combine more than one shirt per uniform.

Relevant Commands/Items

Buy outfit and uniform should be edited, 

Removing pier of clothes should be edited as well, so we'll be able to remove specific item such as "Details 2".

How will it benefit the server?

Due to how GTA was built, some uniforms/outfits works together but can not be combined because you can add one shirt/undershirt etc. Players will have better options to customize their characters, and everyone will look more unique. 

4 minutes ago, Vassilios said:

Is this possible? I feel like I've asked this before and they told me that having one of everything is a GTA limitation.

I'm not a developer so I don't know if it's against the core limits, but maybe the recent updates made it possible as of now☺

28 minutes ago, Jennie said:

If you mean, using 2 undershirts, it's not possible, GTAV doesn't allow it.

Yes, the general idea is to have more than one undershirt because a lot of undershirts and\or shirts and other items can look really nice when combined with more stuff.