Narcotics Anonymous / Rehabilitation

Gamura

I'd like to know how a Narcotics Anonymous-themed rehabilitation RP would work out on the server and am willing to start/partake in one.

I always saw characters (legal or illegal) who abuse drugs & my past character roleplay attending NA meetings, which was always a solo thing and for RP/developmental purposes mostly showcased on forum screenshots. I'd like to see how many people would support roleplay like this and how many would take part simply for the sake of enhancing drug RP and its aftermath and how willing server administration would be in assisting this.

P.S. Apart from all the benefits from a roleplay activity of this kind, it would be one of the rare in-game occurrences where legal and illegal characters would cross paths in active roleplay, I'd like everyone who'd consider this idea to also keep this in mind.

Edited by Gamura
  • Upvote 1

I'd be fully in support of someone wishing to take initiative to start it, I personally thought about it a few times but never got around to it given the effort required to get it off the ground.

Perhaps advertising could work on the internet IC section or advertisements in general with a set date every few days or so, if a room was able to be rented somewhere or someone's house, using a blip will probably just result in trolls or people immediately going there to try and sell drugs by any means necessary.

Best of luck with it regardless though.

• 9 months later...