[XMR] Extend XMR station owners due to station downtime / unavailability / bugginess

Dominic

We've had some issues as of late with the XMR not working completely as intended. I'm suggesting that anybody who has donated for the XMR package (the 100WP selection) be extended for a few weeks or a month until this is all sorted out. As of today (3/15), I'm unable to upload any music to my XMR station and cannot get it to stop spewing the Azuracast tagline every three seconds without playing any music at all. XMR has been problematic for over a week now.

Team member of Azuracast here (source),

We are aware of some of the issues people are having but these issues only impact the rolling release versions of Azuracast, rolling releases are not stable ones and we cannot guarantee its entirely bug free.

We are reaching out to Everett to provide more assistance on the issues you guys are having and we aim to have a fix fairly soon. (It's narrowed down to liquidsoap sending too many requests to the internal liquidsoap API which can cause queues to fail to populate, a fix is being tested internally)

We haven't been made aware of the uploading music issue, as this works on our test machines, this may be a permission issue with the GTAW XMR system, but that's for Everett to check and review, thanks for your patience 🙂

Edited by Mitch