Some reworks to the dealership script

stringer

Detailed Description

So, there are a few things that I believe could work better for the dealership script. First thing, allow dealership employees to spawn/despawn cars even if they do not own them. Currently if you sell at a dealership, you can only spawn a car to put it in the lot if you own it. What I suggest here is /dvget (/dvg) and /dvpark (/dvp). These commands would only work on the business location.

Next, if a vehicle is spawned in a dealership and you want to sell it, currently you have to ask the owner of the vehicle to come and /sellvehicle, this leads to awkward and immersion breaking situations. What I suggest here is the addition of the /vbuy command. You do /vbuy whilst in a dealership-owned vehicle that is spawned and the following menu pops up

URTAji8.png

After selecting an option, a request goes to the on duty employees and they can accept it.

IevjRnr.png

This change will allow for a more fluent flow in dealerships without having to call people over just to /sellvehicle and then go back to their own roleplay.

Finally, I suggest the ability to /dprice [new price] to modify the price of the dealership vehicle you're standing in, regardless if you own it or not. This change would have to be approved  by a supervisor/manager. Adding this will allow for negotiation, as most dealership vehicles are negotiated, rather than sold for their initial price.

Relevant Commands/Items

/dvget (/dvg) - Spawns a dealership vehicle when sitting on the business point

/dvpark (/dvp) - Despawns a dealership vehicle you're sitting in.

/vbuy - Sends a buy request to dealership employees of the vehicle you're sitting in.

/dprice [new price] - Modifies the price of the vehicle you're sitting in (Can be done by any employees, but it has to be approved by supervisors/managers.)

How will it benefit the server? It will help improve roleplay around dealerships, as people will not have to constantly pause their roleplay to quickly sell a car and quality of life.

• Upvote 2