Make text messages always deliver, even when player is not online.

Short description: Let text messages/sms deliver to offline players

Detailed description: Currently, offline players cannot be texted, this is highly unrealistic unless you assume the phones all go dead when someone goes to sleep or that all offline citizens of the state fly out of state all the time when they log off and have no phone subscription to operate out of area

Commands to add: none

Items to add: none

How would your suggestion improve the server? People would be able to text friends ICly even when they are offline, making sure RP development can continue without the need of both players to be online and adds the ability to relay IC information through other means than FaceBrowser, which is by the way a great medium, but doesn't cover all the bases. Example: I got a text earlier today, in RP I did not have my phone at hand so I didn't respond. When I was able again I had to resort to using FaceBrowser to respond to the text to get in contact with the person. Also, with the many crashes in GTMP; people just see the message after a crash instead of another person assuming they are suddenly offline or needing to retry 24/7.

Additionnal information: none

• Lance locked this topic