Air transport facilty

Short description: Just like /taxi, but with planes.

Detailed description: Just like you do /taxi, in my opinion, it would be nice if at the airport you can get a flight to Paleto Bay. This can be done with small planes owned by a company, or even get a helicopter ride which can take you to other different places.

Commands to add: n/a

Items to add: n/a

How would your suggestion improve the server? Allows players to travel between Los Santos and Paleto Bay faster.

Additionnal information: n/a

Edited by Adero
Added the template.

So you want a air taxi service owned by players or a NPC one that TP's you around? In case of NPC, I'm against this. In case of a air taxi service.. Seems a bit strange to have in the server. Closest legal landingzone, for non emergency flights, is at Grapeseed and Sandy Shores Airfield, none in Paleto Bay.. So you'd need to get a taxi from either one of those locations anyway. Most taxi's are in the city, thus they'd need to drive over; easier to just get a taxi from the city to Paleto Bay that way, or to rent a car.

9 hours ago, PandaGaming said:

I can’t see it actually happens to be honest, sounds pretty pathetic in my opinion.. 

Why so? It's a good idea, though for the time being considering all the crashing and such it would be rather hectic because you might crash mid flight to Paleto or Los Santos, though in the future I support this.