Bryce has now began "getting his hours in," with the gang. He's now a full-fledged affiliate, he parties with the gang and politics with the gang. After drinking with other affiliates of the gang, he was called out for a fade with another member, he instantly took the fade, showcasing his fighting ability.

R40S_13.png

7.png?width=1034&height=675

R40S_14.png

This was one of Bryce's first major losses. One of Bryce's homies, Daniel Vasquez a/k/a Baby Bruizer, was shot and killed by Jurassic Park Gangster Brims members. Another reputable face from the Avenues, Baby Blickemdown#3, was also shot in the process.

image0.png

Edited by Blood On My Hands

The more and more Bruizer's death bites at him, the more and more he feels unsafe. Being in the streets, he feels like he needs to protect himself better. He has started kicking it with the Parcside 40's, especially his older brother Brandon "Infant FoeShots#5" Hollands, who has been exposing him more and more to weapons and defending himself in general.

83c265f8811f8cb8f1f750d9554e50fe.png

c56d4524286684b38f2151cf3c7a31b6.png

Brief Story Recap:

Bryce is going through a lot of different emotions as of right now, he's lost a friend but he's bettering his financial state. Outside of his personal loss, he's also losing touch of himself, by throwing himself in more dangerous situations.