Addition of a drive-by rule

Lately I've seen a lot more people getting killed in two-shot drive-bys, be that cops or civilians or gang roleplayers. I think a rule should be added to regulate the use of drive-bys to a realistic manner. Realistic drive-by being that it's possible and feasible to do in real life. An example of this is a drive-by from a driver out of the front 180 degrees of his car, that in my opinion is realistic. What I don't find realistic is people shoving their handguns over their shoulders, blindfiring two rounds out of the back and seemingly getting two headshots miraculously before speeding off. As we're limited by the game, it's quite unfair for people to be able to two-tap someone in the head due to the fact there's no recoil in drive-bys. Thoughts, comments, concerns?

15 minutes ago, Cartoonhead said:

As much as I agree, all this is going to do is confuse and cause salt. There should be a system where the aim's not dead on. I don't know if that's possible on GTA engine but it would make sense.

Yeah, even that would work, some kind of spread that means ur not deadshot accurate.