[Game] /rea command

Runaluna96

Hey!

Currently, it's really annoying typing /re out of habit to an admin, and having to /pma # every single time due to the warning we normal players receive. 

xdYHSBp.png

What I am suggesting is that we add a /rea command. It's similar to /pma, however simply to respond to an admin without getting the aforementioned warning.

• Upvote 1
Guest Ingram

I kinda found this abit annoying too, lol

I'd remove this whole thing entirely, just a regular PM would do.

Edited by Ingram
On 15/04/2018 at 6:46 PM, Ingram said:

This ^

Edit: I'd also like to add to the suggestion to display admins ID's again when they accept report. Don't know why that was removed.

Edited by Flow

honestly don't understand the /pma thing. we all know that admins shouldn't be bothered, it should just be implied that if an admin wants u to stop they can just kick you. if you have to have the warning, maybe have /pm make the warning and then when you put it in again it sends, so u can just press t up and enter.

3 hours ago, Ingram said:

This.... everyone who read the rules can understand do not PM an admin... so.. if someone will do it without a reason just punish him.. no need to warn everytime as it's really annyoing.

Admins aren't always on-duty. They accept a report and we usually PM them to describe the situation we're in. Sometimes admins accept the reports while off-duty, and then go on-duty. It's annoying because our first instinct would be to /pm, then we get a message telling us that we should /pma. There's no quicker way to go back in our text box, so we gotta hold left arrow to add one single character.

/pm should suffice. /pma is useless.

I find that super annoying and confusing, too. Just make it simple. 
Give the "warning message" maybe once after X amount of times somebody has (tried to) message an admin. There is no need to remind that every single time I talk to somebody, especially during the same gaming session or on the same actual day. 

Or maybe send the warning message like once a day when pming an admin but don't block it. Like it'll send a message saying "Note: You should not message an admin unless they asked you to do so" something like that so at least people can know but doesn't have to be blocked.

On 15.04.2018 at 4:16 PM, Ingram said:

This pretty much sums my thoughts, it's just annoying to have to do /pma, and I don't think that anyone PMs an admin without having a question or a matter to be resolved, which is their duty to respond to anyways.