Removing Mask altogether

Anders

Simply take the L and move on. Consider it as a development for your character to take extra precautions in the future. These things commonly happen in real life. If you think there's something wrong with someone's roleplay? Report them. Simple.

Am I playing the same server as half you guys? I've been actively playing since 2019 and I've been robbed like once or twice by these "chain robbing" groups. You guys make it out as if it happens every single waking hour of every day.

Either way, masks are not the cause of chain robbing. If masks were removed tomorrow those chain robbing groups wouldn't give a fuck, they'd still chain rob the next day. And if you say otherwise, you're living in a different reality.

Edited by bonk
  • Upvote 1

i barely ever get robbed because i dont stand around on quiet sidewalks/alleyways and put myself at risk.

masks are pretty essential to illegal rp and preventing metagame in the case that you do get robbed. It's literally grand theft auto, a game centred around crime, so I don't know why the server having robberies be common practice is a big issue, its never gotten in the way of my rp.

Not happening. Masks are essential to illegal roleplay, and help prevent metagame, even if accidental.

Low quality robberies are an RPQM concern, not a script concern - handle appropriately by reporting offenders.

Will be locking this thread due to community rejection and unlikeliness of implementation.

• Upvote 1