Vagos Outlaw Motorcycle Gang (OMG)

Hi there, it's my great pleasure to be here and introduce myself to you. My name is Xue Chingen and the 'Xue' is my family name while 'Chingen' is my given name. The reason why I post this video here, I'm looking for a beautiful lady with luxury and busty body across the world, and at the same time I have a busty body as well. I will give some information about me and get you more clear about me: so first I'm 29 years old and I'm a Chinese, I believe in natural science, and biological science, and cosmetic science as well, and I also trust capitalism. However I love my country and my people and my leadership party CPC. So what kind of value, interest, and benefit I can offer to you... first, I will give you financial solution support, which means I will pay you money, and I can pay you in British Pound, and Europe Dollar, and Chinese Yuan and of course I can pay you US Dollar if you want, I can buy the luxury gift if you prefer it like this way, I am able to pay you. So I also respect you, no matter what car you are or what country you come from, if I like you, I just like you, so there's nothing better else, and I will respect your principal to everything I am super flexible for whatever you are and what personality you are, so and I'm really easy-going, friendly and kindly to talk, I am also an honest man and I am able to be trusted. I have strong leadership capabilities as-well, so if you like me, just send me hi then we can get a connect. Thanks for your attention and be well, bye bye.

• Upvote 5
  • Applaud 1
38 minutes ago, Ropeman said:

Hi there, it's my great pleasure to be here and introduce myself to you. My name is Xue Chingen and the 'Xue' is my family name while 'Chingen' is my given name. The reason why I post this video here, I'm looking for a beautiful lady with luxury and busty body across the world, and at the same time I have a busty body as well. I will give some information about me and get you more clear about me: so first I'm 29 years old and I'm a Chinese, I believe in natural science, and biological science, and cosmetic science as well, and I also trust capitalism. However I love my country and my people and my leadership party CPC. So what kind of value, interest, and benefit I can offer to you... first, I will give you financial solution support, which means I will pay you money, and I can pay you in British Pound, and Europe Dollar, and Chinese Yuan and of course I can pay you US Dollar if you want, I can buy the luxury gift if you prefer it like this way, I am able to pay you. So I also respect you, no matter what car you are or what country you come from, if I like you, I just like you, so there's nothing better else, and I will respect your principal to everything I am super flexible for whatever you are and what personality you are, so and I'm really easy-going, friendly and kindly to talk, I am also an honest man and I am able to be trusted. I have strong leadership capabilities as-well, so if you like me, just send me hi then we can get a connect. Thanks for your attention and be well, bye bye.

Thank you Ropeman, very cool.

xii96nc.png

• Upvote 2
On 11/23/2021 at 8:59 PM, Ropeman said:

You’re gonna be sent for… I promise you one thing, nothing’s gonna happen to you cause I stuck up for you all the way…….. I warned you I’m not giving you up I die with you. In other words I want this guy’s head………….. I gotta have his head cause he’s looking for mine. I said I tell you what Anthony Mirra, I catch you in the fucking car with him I shoot him in the fucking head. If you’re in the fucking way you die too. I go put two bullets in his eyes and I specify what kind of caliber it’s gonna be. You stop at my door and I shoot you right in the head. Cause you’re not my friend

• Thanks 1