The Devil's Advocates Motorcycle Club

header1.jpg

How do people in biker gangs afford their lifestyle?
By: Joshua Correa (Posted at 3:26 PM, Mar 15, 2021 and last updated 8:56 PM, Mar 15, 2021)
LOS SANTOS COUNTY, SAN ANDREAS — While the criminal enterprises on wheels, also known as outlaw motorcycle gangs are steady developing their networks, for many it remains unknown what are their primary sources of income. We've interviewed a couple of former club members and their relatives.

"My husband was with Devil's Advocates, and we were in that lifestyle for nearly a decade. Here's a news flash. Most of these guys have jobs, have wives with jobs, or have some other normal means of making ends meet. Maybe some of them are making a living the way I keep hearing police and media say they do, but the majority of the ones I knew personally had jobs, pensions, disability payments, one sugar momma, temp jobs like painting or fixing automobiles, or had wives who made good money and didn't seem to mind funding the lifestyle for the both of them. Cops pay way more attention to outlaw bikers than any of the other kinds. If a large group of guys were all making a living dealing drugs and pimping out women, paying for Harley's with large amounts of unexplained cash, how many members of the club would be left?"

"Not everyone is good and honest, but neither is everybody in anything else. There’s not necessarily good people in everything, but everybody else shouldn’t be smothered because of what a couple people are doing. It’s like anything else."

header2.jpg

Shower of bullets leaves one injured on a Friday night.

By: Lucas Green (Posted at 9:00 PM, Dec 5, 2019 and last updated 11:20 PM, Dec 6, 2019)

LOS SANTOS COUNTY, SAN ANDREAS — A man was shot while driving in Harmony on a Friday evening authorities said.

Victim is in a stable condition.

The 51-year-old man was shot just before 6 p.m. Friday as he drove in the 6100 block of Joshua Road. Two other people in the vehicle with him were not hurt.

Authorities said it appears some other people were involved in a shootout on the street and the man was hit by a stray bullet. He was able to drive to the Harmony police station for help and was taken to a hospital.

The people involved in the shootout fled before police arrived on the scene and there were no signs any of them were injured, authorities said. A motive has been determined for the shootout, however the police hasn't yet released any explanations. It is rumoured that the shootout took place in a middle of a conflict between two rivals motorcycle clubs. No arrests have been made yet.

Police and Crime Stoppers of Los Santos County are offering up to $5,000 in reward money in shooting for information leading to the arrest of the suspects. Anyone with information may call police at 510-238-3426 or Crime Stoppers at 510-777-8572.

We are striving to realistically portray The Devil's Advocates Motorcycle Club in a realistic setting of LS County and it's surrounding area. We're aiming for a correct portrayal and realistic roleplay over everything else. We want to create a realistic motorcycle club ecosystem, one that can vividly depict the life of modern-day outlaws. We want to develop a faction that acts as an umbrella for different characters and concepts. It also must be noted that we're not your typical OMG, engaging into reckless acts and huge scale bashes with the colours on. The club we're portraying is heavily secretive and will be portrayed this way. The recruitment is done strictly via affiliation. 

If you have any questions in regards to the factions and how to approach us, you can PM myself or i don't wanna od in LA.

Edited by Este
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
  • Este changed the title to The Devil's Advocates Motorcycle Club
  • Shvag locked this topic