Optimum Health

jvcgvE5.png

First and foremost thank you for purchasing my book. You paid fifty bucks, you may have been jeered and mocked by lazy neurotic braindead victims for spending your hard-earned cash on 'just another self-help book', they are wrong. 

Following the contents of this positively and categorically result in endless energy, extended longevity and never being sick or having any illnesses again. Thank you again for purchasing this manual, I hope you'll enjoy it.

Now, here are my certifying credentials. I am a 15-mile per day marathon runner. I am in optimum health and pristine condition with a sinuous solid muscle and picturesque looking physique. When I am outdoors each and every day through the blistering cold winter without a coat and just a sleeveless shirt I am never cold nor when I run in blistering, sweltering, sizzling heat and am never ill a day in my life. No colds or heatstroke's.

The focal point of this manual is preventative medicine so that we know never to put our trust into traditional doctors or phoney 'health experts'. Your allopathic doctors are guilty beyond a mathematical certainty of killing millions annually through unnecessary surgery, incorrect diagnosis and overwhelming your body with toxicity through prescription drugs. Your standard general practitioner has no interest in dietary nutrition because the contents of this manual will not enable him to make his next Lamborghini payment.

To preface: 

I am not a doctor, nor a licensed dietitian. I take all of my knowledge from being a compulsive reader of all medical books and nutritional literature and through my own personal investigatory work.

Once again! If you do not have an unwavering dedication to living a profound and optimum healthy lifestyle - this manual is NOT for you.

Edited by Kevin LaMotta