Cocaine & Heroin Crafting

Serpico

I suggest allowing cocaine & heroin to be obtainable via script like weed, as far as I know it is only supplied via admins, it would be nice to have cocaine & heroin craft able via in-game.

An example of this in-game would be:

Cocaine drug house

A house with an interior somewhere outside the city, where players could trade refined aluminum or cash in exchange for cocaine or heroin.

or

Making drugs

Have certain chemicals craft-able from Factories or from store items, that could be used in combination at a drug house to create the required drug, crack or heroin. Cops could stake these spots out and detectives, so there would be risk to players entering it, also there would be a limit a player could make per day/week.

Edited by Serpico

i was thinking the same thing today but instead of a house you would have to buy a Motor Home , and Every time you craft any drugs there is a chance your motor home would catch on fire/Explode, But with this idea i was thinking along the line of Cooking Meth.

to receive the items to cook the meth you would have to successfully rob a pharmacy/Drug store. (which would work the same as robbing a normal store)

This would also make a target for police officers to pullover/search and be high risk to obtain the items to craft the drugs

Edited by popcorncook1

It's not quite realistic, as far as I know very little if none heroin is produced in the U.S.A, at least at substantial levels, and the same with cocaine, which is completely produced in South America. I'd go for implementing crack, which is realistic to be made, along with crystal meth and ecstasy (mdma)

Edited by Gangstafary
On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, Gangstafary said:

It's not quite realistic, as far as I know very little if none heroin is produced in the U.S.A, at least at substantial levels, and the same with cocaine, which is completely produced in South America. I'd go for implementing crack, which is realistic to be made, along with crystal meth and ecstasy (mdma)

Exactly. 

It would be great to buy bulk coke from importers and to craft it into crack. Or buy all kinds of various items to brew crystal-meth out of it.

While people make good points about heroin and coke not being made in abundance in the US, this is still a roleplayer server and for the sake of RP if a person wants to do it and try their hand in that RP, I encourage it.

Poppy fields in Afghanistan are protected by US military.  Coca fields in Colombia and Cuba are protected by their own military.

I think adding in coca plants and poppy plants would be useful as a material to create heroin and cocaine.

If you REALLY want to get modern, cut it with fentanyl.  ;)  Understand the dangers of fentanyl too.  IDK how its made, coke and heroin, but figure why not let the people who do give it a shot?

Theres my two cents.

I remember back in samp days, there was a drug smuggler job, drug dealer job, to be honest I don't remember how it worked, just remember how weed works, but I'm pretty sure normal players could get crack themselves and sell for more. 

It's good that gangs are able to sell it etc, gives them an advatage, but I'd you make this system well, then it might work. Let's say normal people get less than factions, smuggler Job would be hidden etc, so you got to find it. That would need a drug system rework though.