[Trading/Buying] Procopio Drive for Mirror Park

Fireworks

Hey there. I'm interested in a house located in Procopio Drive, but I do not have a house in Mirror Park to trade it for.

I have an apartment in 3 Alta Street or if you would wish to sell it, I would be able to afford it and pay a reasonable price. If you are interested, please reach out to me.

Heya, I know it's not Mirror Park, but I currently own a large apartment in Power Street, a second floor without the floor system, personal 4 vehicle parking included.

I'm willing to trade in if you're interested, I'll happily offer more details and images through DMs if required!

5 hours ago, Dub5ty said:

Heya, I know it's not Mirror Park, but I currently own a large apartment in Power Street, a second floor without the floor system, personal 4 vehicle parking included.

I'm willing to trade in if you're interested, I'll happily offer more details and images through DMs if required!

5 hours ago, Jaskman220 said:

Hey there. I'm interested in a house located in Procopio Drive, but I do not have a house in Mirror Park to trade it for.

I have an apartment in 3 Alta Street or if you would wish to sell it, I would be able to afford it and pay a reasonable price. If you are interested, please reach out to me.

Hello, I am not interested in any other property. Thank you for your interest, nevertheless.

• Fireworks changed the title to [Trading/Buying] Procopio Drive for Mirror Park
  • Moe locked this topic