Tell me you play GTA:W without telling me you play GTA:W

12 hours ago, Moonsong said:

"Cops shouldn't have heli's in our turf, it's OP. Need OOC rules ASAP"
"Guards shouldn't have guns, we might get shot for starting shit. Needs OOC rules ASAP"

"Cops shouldn't be able to shut down gangs, it ruins our RP. Needs OOC rules"

"Too many people wear masks for doing stupid shit and it ruins immersion. Can we have some updated guidelines for their use?" "IC is IC, stop crying."

unrealistic scenarios such as helicopters circling a gangs neighborhood for no apparent reason or guards shooting at criminals acting like theyre cops can detract from the immersion and enjoyment of roleplay experience for some people. it may not align with the intended atmosphere or tone of the roleplay setting and can disrupt the flow of the story or interactions between characters/factions.

on the other hand, someone wearing a mask in public shouldnt be an issue for others, as its merely the persons chosen character or portrayal. perhaps they are wanted or have opposition roaming the streets. it is not appropriate to make assumptions about one’s intentions for wearing a mask, and simply makes no sense. i do not wish to see forum reports on people for being masked up in public.

they do not disrupt your roleplay whatsoever.
you can ignore them IC if they bother you.

criminals on the other hand cant just ignore vigilante security guards or the helicopters flying above their hood for twenty minutes straight

• Upvote 1