[Hiring] Experienced chauffeur drivers

SpritDodo

Xz9GOSA.png

We are happy to announce that we are opening our application to become a chauffeur driver.

What we are looking for?

Mainly experienced drivers who already have done something similar working for themselves or for other companies in the past.

Proffesional people who can understand their customers and act accordingly to the customer liking.

People who wants to do this as a side job.

What if I want to learn this job?

As of right now we are mainly looking for at least 2 or 3 drivers that have past experience, but based on each application we will also check for people who will like to learn the in and outs of the job. We are happy to let anybody try and see if this is the type of job for them, but note that intnerships are not paid.

What's the pay?

As a junior chauffeur in the company you'll get paid 40% of each service you'll perform. You'll get your salary paid weekly, but if you find yourself in the need of some cash we are more than happy to help you out while you will repay us from part of your salary. This is the kind of job where you need to put some more effort to get a nice weekly paycheck.

Becoming a supervisor will grant you 50% of the services performed.

Managers will be given a small share of the company which will remain theirs until the end of their contract.

((OOC))

Right now the company doesn't operate from it's own property so we are not backed-up from the taxi script. All the payments for the services must be made via a bank transfer to Ralph Ciotti as this would emulate paying via the app/website we currently have. Also /startshift is not available thus making this not the kind of job (as of right now) for people who want to farm script money. We are currently looking for people who wants to roleplay in this environment you'll get paid accordingly to how much you work and if your roleplay is up for the standars. So please avoid applying (as for the current state) if you want just to come and /startshift to make some money.

Application format

Spoiler

Name:

Current job:

Reason for applying:

OOC

When are you more likely online:

How many hours do you usually play:

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Caleb Specer

Current job: Freelancer

Reason for applying: I have always been very passionate of not starving to death.

OOC

When are you more likely online: 2pm to midnight in game time depending on my schedule.

How many hours do you usually play: 1h-6h Depends on my schedule and such

• 1 month later...

Name: Milo Finch

Current job: none

Reason for applying: I need a job, but I don't want to join any of the main jobs like mechanic or garbage.

OOC

When are you more likely online: After 3:20 pm

How many hours do you usually play: around 3-6 hours 

Name: Eric Paige.

Current job: Unemployed.

Reason for applying: I'm in between jobs right now, I'm looking for a side job that allows me to relax since I enjoy operating vehicles. I was in the military for 6 years, I held a position for a year driving high ranking commanding officers.

OOC

When are you more likely online: From afternoons to evenings.

How many hours do you usually play: Depends, I'm in the military IRL. But for a good couple of hours.

Name: Chandler Francis

Current job: Leasing Director

Reason for applying: Side job Needed, I also just really enjoy driving. And know a good amount about cars.

OOC

When are you more likely online: Mornings, Nights. Weekends.

How many hours do you usually play: 2-4 hours. 

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Matteo Russo

Current job: Garbage Truck Driver

Reason for applying: I am a great driver. I have driven vehicles in both the rural and urban setting. I also have experience with driving heavy vehicles apart from regular vehicles. I have recently moved to the city looking for job opportunities and I can do really well at this job.

OOC

When are you more likely online: 19:30 IST onwards for 3 hours.

How many hours do you usually play: 21 hours per week atleast

• Shvag locked this topic