Crosshair Removal For Added Realism

WayTooCyber

https://streamable.com/nhtxow

Short description: Removal of crosshair while aiming.

Detailed description: 

Removing the crosshair will provide a immersive experience regarding shootouts and being on the other end of the barrel. Not every shot should have Clint Eastwood accuracy, and sadly the crosshair provides unexperienced people the necessity to be a trained killer. I honestly believe this will add more of a skill aspect for both legal and illegal members of the community.

Commands to add:  N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? An immersive experience which will help the server immensely. 

Edited by WayTooCyber
  • Upvote 1

I support this to the fullest!

It will indeed bring a lot of realism and skill to the server both for LEGAL and ILLEGAL and since this server is BASED on realism and is a world where not everyone is a ''EX TRAINED ARMY'' shooter. It will allow people to be more cautious then ever and not go onto a rampage, this will give the Police more depth in their training field to start training on their shooting and aim to become better IC wise. It's good for character development as well and I do 100% support this.

6 minutes ago, Marksman said:

This has been suggested many times before.

It has been denied many times before.

Without a valid reason or even a test day behind it. Fearmonger because rule breakers will use third party software to assist their aim shouldn't be what holds back the server to achieve the goal of being the best realistic RP community on GTA V.

@Admins @Devlopers: Please leave this thread up for a more accurate community discussion.

Edited by WayTooCyber