Screenshots with threatening auras.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Almost feel bad for the guy

Back when I applied for the server, it took me about 2.5-3 hours to fill in the application. I got accepted on the first try because I demonstrated an understanding for basic server concepts. Has the app gotten drastically easier or something?

6 minutes ago, u10sil said:

Back when I applied for the server, it took me about 2.5-3 hours to fill in the application. I got accepted on the first try because I demonstrated an understanding for basic server concepts. Has the app gotten drastically easier or something?

Gonna assume more leeway so people can learn on the go instead of outright shutting them down before they get the chance? Aside from that I'm not really sure?

12 minutes ago, u10sil said:

Nope, as far as I know, did not change and people share answers somehow so..

14 hours ago, u10sil said:

i got denied twice solely because my famous name rule explanation was apparently not good enough so uhhhh i doubt it