Factions announcement: First 3 official factions, removal of the supplier program

Congrats to the chosen factions! May your businesses be fruitful and fun to roleplay.

My question is thus: If the supplier program is removed, how does one get into selling arms or drugs without bottlenecking through the official factions? I've been working on setting the groundwork with my IC friends to start a faction but we've been having trouble figuring out what to do when the game system won't let us rob stores most of the time, there's fewer cars to jack at the hours we're on as NA players, etc. I don't expect a new group to become heavily established overnight, especially not with established big dogs already taking up niches, but I'm not seeing where our "in" is aside from doing dirty work for other people (which is also difficult when gangs tend to stratify around ethnicity and locale, and as such are untrusting of outsiders, understandably and realistically so).

9 hours ago, Florida said:

Congratulations to the new Official Factions, they are great choices. In regards to the warehouse system, it's going to have the exact same complaints and run into the exact same problems as we have all seen in the past on LS-RP.

Unlike other communities, Faction Management will monitor the usage of the warehouses closely and we will make sure that there won't be only one faction to deliver for the gun market, in order to keep a balance, a realistic price according to the economy. That also means every other faction will have the chance to interract with an official faction in order to create enjoyable roleplay scenes and be supplied.

• Upvote 2
46 minutes ago, HypnoSe said:

Unlike other communities, Faction Management will monitor the usage of the warehouses closely and we will make sure that there won't be only one faction to deliver for the gun market, in order to keep a balance, a realistic price according to the economy. That also means every other faction will have the chance to interract with an official faction in order to create enjoyable roleplay scenes and be supplied.

Thats what they said back then and we all know where it ended.

welcome back to LSRPWorld everyone

Touche.