University campus and classes Roleplay

Cikiriki

Would you be interested in this kind of Roleplay?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Short description:

A university roleplay on university campus and surrounding buildings and fields

Detailed description:

I drove pass university campus in center of LS, took a little inspection of the area and saw great opportunity to use it as a RP for those who RP characters who are teenagers. Campus has several buildings and big athletic field. I was thinking that this could also be some sort of faction. There would be professors, students, and of course dean of the university. There's plenty of RP that can be done, students could hang around campus, have P.E. class on the nearby tracks, student couples could hang around field seats (like in movies), there could be players who RP nerds and of course bullies. University could have their teams. There's plenty of clothing that could be work by so called 'Jock'. Teams could compete in running or baton race on the mentioned athletic field. If we expand that to faction type, professors could have their classes where they could teach students (history, P.E., etc.). Professors could take students to field trip with 'yellow bus' that would be assigned to that faction. If students get caught doing something illegal, they could get expelled (kicked from faction).

Students could also compete in certain competitions and best ones could get scholarship (some more money hourly)

Commands to add: 

/startclass (this could work similar as working in 24/7 store, one hour of active RP would bring professors some money) 

Items to add:

Interior of campus buildings, halls, few classrooms, offices. School bus.

How would your suggestion improve the server? 

There would be new spot with lot of people to RP. It would be new and unique type of RP and since lot of players are teenagers or at least RP their characters as teenagers it would be interesting for them to RP there.

Additional information: 

We can give it a try by just finding volunteers who would like to RP there to see how many players would be interested and how it would look like.

campus.thumb.jpg.f29aa3b5e42bb04306737079145172af.jpg

gta-world-2020-7-20-23-27-13.thumb.png.aee6ce9f970b5e698a5db6845f166889.png

I support having high school and college in the server, purely for the social aspect and to facilitate a way to get involved with the gang life that goes on in high schools today. I don't support having classes so much, because after all we are here to play a game, not to have class for 9+ hours and then go home and do the same shit over again.

The good thing about school is that it forces you to meet and interact with people, and as someone who has been playing on the server for a couple of years now I know that it can be very hard for newer players to gain a group of friends for their character to roleplay with.

Multiple times people have posted this suggestion and it's been met with majority support, so I think it should be included when possible.

Edited by icarusfeather

This has been suggested / discussed on several threads now. While I believe it’s a good idea, I really don’t see how activity or realistic characters could happen. People will most definitely act like stereotypical college students and I’m not sure how many people actually know about the setting of a college. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dios locked this topic