Inagawa-Kai

7 minutes ago, Rensai said:

Don't get so down over it, guys. You can gain the status back in the future I'm sure, why quit after one pitfall?

When your status is removed with absolutely zero warning, doesn't exactly make you want to try again huh? For all we know it could happen again.

If you do not wish to continue as a faction, please inform one of the staff members so we can lock and archive your thread. Please do not use this thread as a platform to vent out about your official status being revoked as it will not get you, nor your members anywhere. A little maturity and discretion is all we ask of people in the community, decisions are not abruptly made and a lot of thought and discussion goes into the decisions that Faction Management make. Please do not make people think otherwise.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
25 minutes ago, Maca said:

If you do not wish to continue as a faction, please inform one of the staff members so we can lock and archive your thread. Please do not use this thread as a platform to vent out about your official status being revoked as it will not get you, nor your members anywhere. A little maturity and discretion is all we ask of people in the community, decisions are not abruptly made and a lot of thought and discussion goes into the decisions that Faction Management make. Please do not make people think otherwise.

Excuse me. I'm just informing the community what happen over the last 24 hours. They have the right to know what happen, and what's going on. I'm going to politely ask you not to post here again.

• Upvote 5

Even though I left the faction over IC means about two weeks ago, it is sad to see this happen out of nowhere, without warning to change things for the better.
Anyways guys, you had a good run and hopefully enjoyed it as much as I did, from day 1 when people couldn't wrap their head around the fact that Monk doesn't talk, over the days of cockfighting and burning down industry plants, all the way to Official, the council and up to Monks retirement.
I had a great run with this faction, and I hope you guys keep it alive, but if not, then I wish each of you best of luck with the next project.

• Upvote 1

Fuck that.  Show the admins you’re better than their OOC standard that clearly affects IC.  Keep your faction.  Don’t let them dictate how special your faction is to you.   They can only dictate how special it is to them... and evidently not many factions are special to them these past 6 months because only 4 factions got “official.”

Official means nothing.  Just means “cool, here’s some commodities.”  To think they get to decide when and when you do not represent the server is arrogant and shows how insecure they can be as a team.

You still represent this server, because you have been here this long.  So don’t let the status change, change YOUR faction my brother.  I’m sorry OOC evidently means more than what is ICly developed on this server.

I dare someone to hide this, and prove my point for me.

Rise above it.

This faction was and still is great, thanks to development and effort.  And I don’t think they’re trying to say otherwise by removing your status, but its not a step in the right direction.  Just rise above it and show this server you mean business anyway, with or without this “status.”

Edited by Cici
  • Thanks 1

Official status is meant for active factions with high standards that can represent the server. You lost most of your leadership, the faction was already on the edge of inactivity and it went way worse after that. Due to the recent changes and the lack of general activity / members, there is no reason to keep it official. I am not here to keep official with months and months of warnings before removing it away. This is a status that must be difficultly earned. Should have we handled some things differently? Obviously yes and your reaction prooves it, we're at fault for few things here. But when the leader is inactive and playing on another character most of the time It clearly shows the lack of motivation and purpose of the faction too. I'll close this thread for now as It's used for staff bashing. If you wish to re-open it feel free to ask FM.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1