Freeze for a few milliseconds

Saif

40 minutes ago, resick said:

I'm assuming you're on 20.5.1. Screenshot_106.png.9cd38e774cbb481e4b3414ee3dbd9b6d.png
You could try a roll-back,downgrade to 20.4.2(the one i'm currently using)  might fix your stutter issues.

oh ive rolled back 2 months haha, got the older versions, which i had no problem with, but yeah... still

On 6/29/2020 at 11:31 PM, Move mean said:

Is this the first time it's happened to you? Just asking because my game was just doing this and it never happened to me before. 

Could you tell me which graphics card you got? AMD?
I've having a hunch it's AMD related only.

Edited by Saif
4 minutes ago, Bash said:

Have you guys putting rage in oldprerelease version?

I uninstalled rage, deleted the folder that was in my C drive, then re-installed it using my older installer.exe.

Hmm, should I go to their website and download the new one, uninstall then reinstall?

I mean did the installer change than the one it was 2 months ago?

No that is not what is meant by downgrading.. They were talking about downgrading the drivers for your video.
Go into your RageMP directory and open config.xml with notepad.

Try....
Change prerelease to oldprerelease...

BUT
**If you are using the epic version of GTA this will not work.**

Can you please check how the pc runs GTA? Check the cpu/gpu/ram usage with MAI AFTERBURNER, also check your temps. 

And if you want send your pc's components, you can open dxdiag to check them (press START and type DXDIAG). 

4 hours ago, Bash said:

No that is not what is meant by downgrading.. They were talking about downgrading the drivers for your video.
Go into your RageMP directory and open config.xml with notepad.

Try....
Change prerelease to oldprerelease...

BUT
**If you are using the epic version of GTA this will not work.**

Will do this first.

1 hour ago, bncal said:

Can you please check how the pc runs GTA? Check the cpu/gpu/ram usage with MAI AFTERBURNER, also check your temps. 

And if you want send your pc's components, you can open dxdiag to check them (press START and type DXDIAG). 

Will do of course.

10 minutes ago, crafter said:

I’d also like to add that I’ve been viewing the tips on this thread and it hasn’t reduced any of those lag spikes I’ve been getting. 

We are trying to find a solution indeed. 

6 hours ago, crafter said:

I’d also like to add that I’ve been viewing the tips on this thread and it hasn’t reduced any of those lag spikes I’ve been getting. 

Lag spikes, as in sudden but constant drop of frames?
Or a sudden but brief freeze? I'm not really facing any FPS drops, its just the mini-sudden one second freeze.

• Bash locked this topic