Freeze for a few milliseconds

Saif

Players in the past used these to resolve the issues.
These issues are known when players have less than 12-16GBs of ram also.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:27 PM, Robby said:

Look, this might sound really weird, but after I went through all the options available on the internet and sunk about 10 hours into finding a solution, I noticed that I had a huge lag spike while changing my windows options. It happened when the color changed, and after a minute it did so again. The reason for it was, due to my wallpaper changing every minute on an interval I had a frequent lag spike, every minute. 

One might think that a PC wouldn't have such problems, but with running CPU on 80% and Graphic card on about 90% this was logical. I turned it off, never had lag spikes again.

Try to see, if your desktop wallpaper interval is on 5 minutes, and if it lags every five minutes when it changes.

On 4/25/2020 at 10:01 PM, Odin said:

I had this issue as well, particularly when driving fast and it was trying to load I would lag horribly. Atleast for me, it was not a software issue but rather seemed to be hardware. It is nearly completely solved with my game put on an SSD, but I still notice it occasionally if my PC's RAM is almost maxed. I would recommend trying to close all other software when playing and see if it may be RAM as others mentioned. How much ram usage does your task manager show if you check in performance when in game? @Dynamite!

2 minutes ago, Mossey said:

So my last little update, I decided to do all my windows updates, and the stutter is really minor now, hopefully its ironed out in 1.1.

Just a little bit to add, my settings are the same as single player now capped at 60fps the game looks good and runs good. I went around all the populated areas, all the lagging ones before and its minor, places I lagged where Legion Square near MRS as you approach and Davis. Now both are hardly noticeable.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
1 minute ago, Bash said:

Let me grab a couple of things for you.

Bash, you're incredibly helpful, this is greatly considerate of you to go through compiling all this in one thread. We highly appreciate it.

Again, thank you, the support team on here is crazy good.

Let's hope we get to fix this.

5 minutes ago, Saif said:

Bash, you're incredibly helpful, this is greatly considerate of you to go through compiling all this in one thread. We highly appreciate it.

Again, thank you, the support team on here is crazy good.

Let's hope we get to fix this.

No problem! We do our best!
Please don't hesitate to create another thread if the issue continues and link this one in that thread, so we can have a refresher on what has been covered.

I'm going to L&A on that note!

Keep us posted!

• Bash locked this topic
On 6/29/2020 at 4:24 PM, Saif said:

Other players will say I've TP'ed like 1 meter back then forth again, if any o'yall played SAMP, it's like hitting the F8 button, where it stops for a second then resumes.

If other players see you doing that.. It is lag..
What is your ping when playing?

@Mossey said playing in Fullscreen helped and turning on v-sync.
He said its not fully fixed but very faint.

Edited by Bash
  • Bash unlocked this topic
8 hours ago, Bash said:

If other players see you doing that.. It is lag..
What is your ping when playing?

@Mossey said playing in Fullscreen helped and turning on v-sync.
He said its not fully fixed but very faint.

My ping is somewhere around the mid 70-80s. Pretty low and all.

I'll try working on playing gta online tomorrow, see if it'll still do that there. Since playing GTA V doesnt really do that stutter.

You won't notice it on GTAO most likely.
Can you try this and let us know if it works? @Saif

I'm going to see if I can duplicate this issue and try to find some sort of resolution over the weekend.

I have a long explanation as to why it's happening when a player was very curious as to why, but i'm just going to see what I can do and i'll see about Nervous giving some input with me while I pull a few others with me on the team.

We care I promise! We're just very busy. 

@Saif fixed? for me it's an internet issue. 
for example now I am playing in hotspot and there are a lot of freezes, much more than when I am in LAN or WI-FI.
I also noticed that one seconds before a crash happens the game freezes for more than a few of milliseconds, one or two seconds almost.

1 hour ago, Bash said:

You won't notice it on GTAO most likely.
Can you try this and let us know if it works? @Saif

I'm going to see if I can duplicate this issue and try to find some sort of resolution over the weekend.

I have a long explanation as to why it's happening when a player was very curious as to why, but i'm just going to see what I can do and i'll see about Nervous giving some input with me while I pull a few others with me on the team.

We care I promise! We're just very busy. 

❤️ ? The video can help people, but in my case, it won't. What has happened is just recent, and never occurred before.

• Bash locked this topic