NBA 2K20

judoflip

I'm SS2, just finished grinding got well bored, have four fully grinded builds, C - Interior force, PG - Playmaking Shot Creator (best one), Scoring Machine and Facilitating finisher,to achieve faster badges, hit up your buddies and tell them what you need to achieve, for an example if Playmaking or finishing, it achievable by passing out the alley oop or someone passing you a alleyoop , that's easiest ones (Playmaking and Finishing)

Shooting - Threes, twos, whatever which is not in a paint. 

Defensive - grab boards, good shot contest, blocks, and etc.

To grab badges quicker just yeh play with your buddies and tell them if they can pass u ball or alley oops so yeh.

Training Facility - after three star drill , you get like 1000 points for that particular badge upgrade, if you're lucky enough u can get a legend coming to your training and you get x5, which is 5000 points is huge tbh

Mynation - slap it on 12 minutes and fully play it try your best and then it will double your points after the game for each of the badges.

What Gustavs said, and also the higher the difficulty you choose to play on the more points you will score after finishing each of the games. You can also grind the badges out by just playing the game to the best of your ability and don't try hogging the ball to yourself, in the beginning it will be very hard so pass the ball around and see what you can make happen. 

Do you already have a build picked out for yourself? 

10 hours ago, Pikachu said:

What Gustavs said, and also the higher the difficulty you choose to play on the more points you will score after finishing each of the games. You can also grind the badges out by just playing the game to the best of your ability and don't try hogging the ball to yourself, in the beginning it will be very hard so pass the ball around and see what you can make happen. 

Do you already have a build picked out for yourself? 

I took the finished build of SF

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, judoflip said:

I took the finished build of SF

Awesome, now all you need to do is just practice and try to fit into your role as best as possible, don't force anything just go with the flow. You'll have games where you have like 10 or less points and then you'll have games with 40+ points. 

I personally play a center and it's awesome, being able to sometimes outrun people while being huge is just spicy ?

38 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

Awesome, now all you need to do is just practice and try to fit into your role as best as possible, don't force anything just go with the flow. You'll have games where you have like 10 or less points and then you'll have games with 40+ points. 

I personally play a center and it's awesome, being able to sometimes outrun people while being huge is just spicy ?

Can't stand Glocks me, they are like PF-SF-C in one..

Edited by Gustavs
  • 1 year later...

Hi! I am going to lock and archive this thread for inactivity. Please go ahead and send a forum PM my way if you want it unlocked and back into the section! You can also report your thread and as for it to be unlocked that way as well!

• Wuhtah locked this topic