[SOLD] Strip club at Vespucci

rumbArh

1 minute ago, Brooo said:

((Place was originally made for 350k something. You refurnished 1 room and it looks worse now and it's being sold for 1,1mil? PM pls..))

((I didn't buy it from the market, I paid a lot as well, this is how's businesses works, and as you see people are ready to pay. This is IC chat so cut the OOC bullshit))

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
2 minutes ago, Brooo said:

((If you bought it from Eme, it was sold for ur starting price. You didnt even open it afterwards, so you're the issue here trying to get assets.))

((Cut the crap and verify your sources. I sold the place to him for a price that nobody here has offered yet, which I paid for it as well. It was known as Zvezda while I owned it.)) 

• Upvote 1

((Propertys get expensive in this server and there's nothing you can do, especially businesses, I wouldn't put such a big amount of money if I didn't think it worth it. You can keep complaining but keep this post clear and for bids only, no one asked for your thoughts. Thank you.))

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Brooo said:

(( >Owned for less than a month, opened twice. 

> Sold for more.

> New owner never opens and resells.

Aight, that's for sure how business works.))

(( The fact you've been living in another planet doesn't mean that people don't open their businesses. I've opened more than 10 times while I owned it and I've kept it for close to 2 months, which a whole official faction can confirm. The new owner I sold it to I've personally seen his ads about his opening. I sold it for the same amount I bought it without doing any profit, even in a minus considering I took a redesign of the place. )) 

Edited by zaXer.
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Brooo said:

(( >Owned for less than a month, opened twice. 

> Sold for more.

> New owner never opens and resells.

Aight, that's for sure how business works.))

((As zaXer said, I opened a few times and its wend good, but I have no time at the moment to run the business. ))