What type of faction would you like to see?

Vince

A faction that stays true to the Los Angeles culture in the modern times, and not using old-fashioned/unrealistic ideologies that wouldn't survive within a street gang or organization in Los Angeles n 2019.

I don't follow the PD like that, but it'd be cool to have an active Gang Unit that's focused on just documenting organizations and diving deeper into their criminal activities. Have a presence in South LS, interact with the community more without having it to evolve around a crime being broken and such. Show the human side out of everyone involved. Build more relationships with the young and old, the affiliated and the regular residents seen around the neighborhood. Small things like that can make things a lot more interesting. Maybe there is a gang unit rn, idk. I just haven't seen it myself.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, varrio bangin said:

A faction that stays true to the Los Angeles culture in the modern times, and not using old-fashioned/unrealistic ideologies that wouldn't survive within a street gang or organization in Los Angeles n 2019.

I don't follow the PD like that, but it'd be cool to have an active Gang Unit that's focused on just documenting organizations and diving deeper into their criminal activities. Have a presence in South LS, interact with the community more without having it to evolve around a crime being broken and such. Show the human side out of everyone involved. Build more relationships with the young and old, the affiliated and the regular residents seen around the neighborhood. Small things like that can make things a lot more interesting. Maybe there is a gang unit rn, idk. I just haven't seen it myself.

+1

there is a gang unit btw and they uploaded a street terrorism thing

• Applaud 1
On 9/26/2019 at 6:59 PM, Law said:

A functioning Los Santos Bank faction with account managing (suspicious deposits) and financial help for players who are excessive spenders. Perhaps even dipping toes in stocks of different companies. 

Or something like a sport organisation with multiple teams to compete over scripted/role played games.

(Just an idea)

Love it.

Just now, BlackBeatles said:

I meant through an In-Character Faction Implantation with the subsidiaries.  

What? Subsidiaries? wtf are you talking about?

As of current there is no official government faction in Los Santos. There is a "Government" but it is not a faction and has really no IG activity.

• Keane locked and unlocked this topic
  • Keane locked this topic