[Saints News] Hales Tales Review - Crucial Fix Vespucci

borhoi

YhJydCu.png

hqDL4Ai.png

Hales Tales Review: Crucial Fix Vespucci

By Haley Niamh Connor

Crucial Fix Vespucci, a coffee spot in (you guessed it) Vespucci, has undergone its fair share of management changes and that's a shame because the location is grand, um, at least for me. See, I work out daily at the gym on the beach there and Crucial Fix is so conveniently on the way. As any functioning adult does, I need caffeine to do anything at all. To have a dealer able to hook me up with my Crucial Fix (Get it? That's the name of the shop. I'm so funny.) as I go about my daily routine is convenient. I love convenience. However, my personal emotional investment in this spot's success has little to do with what makes it great. Less about me, more reviewing. Okay.

F8WsPLV.jpg

Under new management, Crucial Fix Vespucci is sporting an all-new, gorgeous interior. The environment is chill. It's relaxing. It's nice. This is how a coffee shop should be. In the background ambient music flows from the spot's sound system, adding to the vibe. It's lovely.

I ordered a soy latte (insert vegan joke here). It was made quickly and tasted fantastic. The barista knew what he was doing and was very pleasant. Co-owner Felipe Hernandez approached me personally as I sat tapping away at my MacBook just to see if everything was good. He did this with every customer in the shop. Little things like that go a long way.

BlZQKtb.png

There's not much else to say about a great coffee shop. It's solid. The coffee is good and they have some food on the menu too. Hernandez recommended folks try the chocolate eclair, saying they use an authentic French recipe and ingredients to make it. All in all, the spot gets a solid recommendation from me. Check them out when they're open.

As always, this review was not bought and paid for. Hales Tales, and Saints News at large refuse any offers of payment via money, goods, or services in return for coverage. The thoughts and opinions expressed in this piece are genuine, and Hales Tales will continue to review with a commitment to objectivity and honesty.

The opinions expressed in this piece do not reflect the opinions of Saints News as a whole, but those of its author Haley Niamh Connor.

saints-acc.png

Edited by borhoi
  • Thanks 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic